On the ride home we stopped off at Wallyworld. I picked up some Christmas for me and started figuring out the hair bows. I told my dad I'm tired of seeing all these pretties and not having the money to buy them - so I'll make them instead!
A little needle, a little thread, several inches of ribbon, some elastic hairbands and a little hot glue created these:
So my dad thinks I should try to sell these. They'll be going up in my Etsy store soon. Christmas ornaments are still available. Get planning now for your personalized gifts :)
My New Year's Resolution:
1. Spend more time with God.
2. Spend more time with my children - give them more of me. :)
3. Spend more time crafting and creating.
4. Live life to the fullest!
5. Enjoy a good cup of tea at least twice a week.
What is the most important resolution you are striving for this coming year?