Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Vacation

So this Christmas break has been pretty uneventful. Child-of-Mine is spending half of the vacation with her dad. She'll be back with us on Tuesday. My mom is bringing her and coming to see "her girls".
Dad brought Little Bit and me to Miami, FL, for Christmas. My grandparents are in their 80s and not doing so hot. Grandpa is in the hospital again. All year long he's been asking me to come see him so I'm glad to be here - we got here before he passes, unlike last time. :'(

On the way down I stopped at a Dollar Tree to pick up a squirt bottle - and remembered to grab the extra gift box I needed. While there I found a little wristlet and purse. It's one of the most hideous things I've ever seen. LB likes it but I think it clashes. I told Dad I could make something similar and add a little bling - dress it up some. I can't sell them for $1.00, though. LB might be able to, or CoM, so maybe we can do something :)

What is one item you've decided to re-purpose to send out the year with a bang?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, ideas and suggestions are most appreciated. Please feel free to leave positive critiques :)
We are all fearfully & wonderfully made, so let's see how much of that wonderful we can share!