Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Professional Biography?

How does this sound, my friends? "Emma Shows is a graduate student at Liberty University and will begin pursuing a Master's in Professional Counseling this Fall. As a certified professional counselor, she hopes to empower and encourage individuals in life skills and personal growth. Her goal is to work with children in the ministry and call of our Lord Jesus Christ. Emma is a student member of the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC)." I could also say that I am a newbie to homeschooling. That my children both have special needs for behavior and medical issues. I felt that a more professional approach for job applications would be better but feel that it lacks a personal touch.
Feedback?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, ideas and suggestions are most appreciated. Please feel free to leave positive critiques :)
We are all fearfully & wonderfully made, so let's see how much of that wonderful we can share!