Friday, March 2, 2012

I'm a Sap!

Part of our school curriculum calls for faith-based videos. I've avoided reading and investigating the Soul Surfer, Bethany Hamilton, because of the whole fad thing.
However, I sat the girls down tonight, after dinner, and found Soul Surfer on Starz OnDemand. I have to say - I really missed out on something. The girls have so many questions about "what happened and why she was so excited because she lost the nationals, & how did she get two trophies - what did the girl in black mean by sharing the win?"
How many opportunities for growth have we missed because we value our differences and independence?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, ideas and suggestions are most appreciated. Please feel free to leave positive critiques :)
We are all fearfully & wonderfully made, so let's see how much of that wonderful we can share!