Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Creative Me, Creative You - on a Schedule?

I hope to get more organized. A friend and I were talking about that dirty "P" word - you know the one, keeps interrupting your projects, getting in the way of completion, even prohibits your family time. Procrastination. Ouch. There, I said it.
So I downloaded the CoSchedule Editorial Calendar online: www.CoSchedule.com. I immediately sat down and filled it out. My monthly calendar now says that on Mondays, I'll write in the Foundational Relationship (FR) blog for marriage building, while Fridays are more about those foundational relationships. Tuesdays are for this blog, Creative Me, Creative You (CMCY). Wednesdays are the coaching blog at lifeforceprofessional.org (LFP), while CMCY is about our homelife on Thursdays. Then, my annual calendar says that for the holidays, I'll do something along the lines of New Life in my FR blog, and Goals in the CMCY for January. February will be Romance FR/mb and CMCY will be "dating the kids". March is FR - renewing/deepening the relationship with God, and Spring Prep for CMCY. Honestly, it's nice having that calendar laid out, but we'll see how it goes.
And, of course, if there are any topics you want to read about or discuss, please comment below! :)

Blessings - be sure to check out CoSchedule.com for your free editable calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, ideas and suggestions are most appreciated. Please feel free to leave positive critiques :)
We are all fearfully & wonderfully made, so let's see how much of that wonderful we can share!